Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Working closely alongside a National Account Manager to maintain, develop and grow Kondor business with one or more national retail accounts. Day to day responsibility for customer queries, sales reporting and analysis, forecasting, new product set up, online range and content maintenance, promotional calendar management, management of POS and other marketing activity projects.
* Customer service and/or retail experience
* Competent in Microsoft Office - in particular Excel and PowerPoint
* Account Management experience desirable, but not essential
* Customer contact and service, sales reporting and analysis, sales forecasting, product set, presentation creation, promotional calendar management, online product range housekeeping, marketing activity project management, revenue and profit tracking.
* Working with brands to understand their product ranges
* Liaising with account supply chain contacts and working closely with Kondor sales administration team and Kondor warehouse to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
* Managing and communicating sales forecasting for assigned accounts. Communicating unexpected demand situations and working with colleagues to resolve. Understanding from colleagues any stock delay and constraint situations, and communicating to and managing with customer
* Regular and detailed stock and sales analysis to ensure any overstock situations are pro-actively managed. Management of account finance claims for marketing funds and promotional allowances. Resolution of invoice queries and issues.
Key Internal Relationships
* OTC Team
* Supply Chain
Key External relationships
* Retailer Buying & Merchandising teams
* Retail Supply Chain teams
* Brand Contacts
Energy & Passion - A willingness and enthusiasm for work, takes initiative, sees changes as an exciting challenge
Delivers Excellence - Passion to deliver outstanding results, exceed expectations of both internal and external customers. Focused on excellence, quality and efficiency
Integrity & Honesty - Truthful, dependable and reliable. Can admit mistakes. Puts the team ahead of themselves and expresses concerns and issues openly
Insight & Solutions - Seeks out ways to improve performance, resolve problems and find a better solution. Understands processes and their role in them. Can find the root cause of an issue and identify improved outcomes