Marketing Manager- Online and Offline
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
A rare opening for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to joining our client based in North Kent.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, resilient and level headed candidate with a genuine passion and knowledge of b2b Marketing.
This is a varied and autonomous management role overseeing a small team with the opportunity for progression due to company expansion.
* Managing and leading all marketing projects
* Management of the websites and SEO
* Generating various ideas and development for campaigns including the website, case studies and other items
* Monitoring campaigns performance and creating recommendations for improvements on future marketing activity
* Coordination of company presentations
* Management of new product and brochure launches
* Team management including recruitment, one to one sessions and progression meetings
* Guiding the media planning and buying of advertising and PR schedules for UK and Ireland
* Budget management
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Experience in Microsoft office systems including Work, Excel and PowerPoint
* Photoshop and In Design experience
* Innovative with a genuine passion for Marketing strategy and delivery
* Creative copy writing
* The ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines
* Able to find solutions to tough challenges
* A great attitude, with a positive, calm, confident and hands on approach
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to get the most from your team
In taking on this Marketing Manager role you will be joining a fun, energetic and fast paced office environment which offers room to take ownership of the department whilst remaining on the front line. Fantastic opportunities for development in the long term.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment