Mobile AC Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you looking for a rewarding career for one of the large Facilities Management companies in the country? Are you looking for appreciation, reward and progression opportunities? If so then keep reading!
A world leader in concessions and construction services. At this Facilities Company, we deliver exceptional customer support, contribute to the communities in which we operate and set the bar of excellence as an exemplary corporate model to which other facilities management companies are measured.
Competitive salary and benefits Package
* Up to £35,000 basic.
* Holiday Entitlement (25 days)
* Flexible Benefits
* Life assurance scheme
* Health Insurance
* Share Scheme
* Reward Scheme, including store discounts
You will have experience of working in busy multi-site, large multi-floor department stores, as well as working in a fast paced reactive mobile engineering environment. It is essential that you have worked with central air conditioning plants providing heating and cooling across multiple floors, where high cooling loads are required. Prior experience of carrying out PPM and reactive works on large compressor, condenser, and evaporator systems is also required.
* Air Conditioning relevant qualification
* 17th Edition
* Full driving licence is required
* All successful candidates will be DBS checked
* Must be able to use PDA or similar and be computer literate
The successful applicant will:
* Ensure service delivery targets are met to the highest standards and maintained across a multiple client base
* Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance tasks allocated to you are completed in line with relevant guidance documentation
* Complete statutory certification, where applicable, in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations and guidelines
* Be aware of, understand, and adhere to SLA performance related targets
* Complete all paperwork in line with the company policy
* Carry out works with diligence, competence and in a manner that ensures customer expectations are met at all times
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients and key stakeholders
* Represent in a professional manner at all times
* Be aware of and understand the requirements of UK HS&E procedures
* Planned preventative and statutory maintenance completion
* Reactive fault finding and attendance to breakdown repairs whilst working to stringent SLA and KPI agreements
* Carry out installation and minor new works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations
* Participation in an Out of Hours on call rota is required
* Work order (job) progression through to completion managed via a handheld tablet device
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV OR contact me in the office on (phone number removed) to discuss further.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business