Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a full time position offering 37.5 hours p/w and will include approx. 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting customers to assess risk of issue raised and determine job priority
- Monitor the progress of planned gas works and ensuring jobs are attended within the agreed time
- Liaising internally and externally to obtain further information
- Investigating work orders to establish level of urgency and if an appointment is required
- Data Analysis checking for trends/patterns
You will have:
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to think outside the box and use own initiative
- Be able to make decisions
- Computer literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer full training and potential growth within.
Your starting hourly rate will be £9.42 per hour.
For the first 12 weeks your pro rata holiday allowance will be 20 days plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus 8 bank holidays after 12 weeks.
Key Words: Portsmouth, Customer Service, Administration, Administrative, Co-coordinator, Facilities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job