Installation Manager - Self Build Timber Framing
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: UK Wide
Sector: Timber Frame - Supply & Install
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Van and Package
* Are you an experienced timber frame erector?
* Would you enjoy a role with a thriving timber frame manufacturer?
With a strong foothold in the UK self-build market - this Gloucestershire based business has an immediate requirement for a installation manager to over see supply and install timber frame contracts. You an expect to be the go-to manager for a nationwide network of installation contractors across the self-build residential sector.
With responsibility for timely and professional installations, labour management, client management and logistics, you will play a fundamental role in the success of the business. You can expect a tightly knit and team orientated culture supported by in-house design and manufacturing for residential timber frame projects.
A split wokring week can be expected, with one day per week at the factory in Gloucestershire and the rest of the week visiting and managing projects. Candidates can expect to spend overnight stays away, which are fully expensed by the employer.
* Significant timber frame installation experience
* Strong personnel management skills
* Excellent technical knowledge of Timber Frame
* An ability to spot issues and problems and react accordingly
* Strong client facing skills and a professional demeanour
* SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid tickets
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford on (phone number removed). Alternatively click 'Apply' to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Timber Frame, Installation, Install Manager, Site Manager, Contracts Manager, Contracts Supervisor, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Self Build