Senior FP&A Analyst
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client, a global retail company are currently seeking a FP&A Analyst to join their rapidly growing team on a long term permanent basis. You will be working closely alongside the CFO during a very exciting time for the business.
This role will heavily involve the preparation of financial reports, monthly financial analysis for the international group and long term strategic planning for the growth of this business.
Senior FP&A Analyst Key Responsibilities:
* Meet tight daily, weekly and monthly reporting deadlines.
* Development of new models and reports, including Revenue, P&L, cash flow analysis and investment appraisal.
* Production of the quarterly Board reports for various UK and International entities.
* Supporting senior management team with in-depth analysis
* Execute value added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives.
* Propose, develop and implement financial changes and improvements.
* Work alongside other team members to develop and improve current international weekly and monthly performance reporting.
* Be fully aware of business requirements from various stakeholders within the business.
* Be fully aware of and compliant with the latest requirements in the Management Standards and Procedures (MSP) document.
* Prepared to travel internationally on as-is required basis.
Senior FP&A Analyst Key Skills:
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience in a corporate multi-currency, multi-unit environment
* Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
* Organised, flexible and easily adaptable to a changing environment
* High degree of proficiency in Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
* Strong project management skills, with the ability to multi task and manage numerous priorities
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV for immediate consideration