Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Please note - this is not a normal office position. Majority of the work will be based on the factory floor, liaising with temps and managers.
Due to a career move we have an opportunity for someone to join our onsite team as part of GI Group.
Working with one of our most prestigious clients this will be based in Redditch. We are seeking a confident account coordinator assisting in the responsibility for managing agency workers and the client. The hours of work will be on a rotating schedule and will be 5.15am - 2.15pm and 12.30pm - 21.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
• Resourcing candidates
• Registration and interviewing of candidates
• Day to day liaison with the client for the filling of bookings
• Attending regular meetings including start of shift meetings
• Day-to-day updating of the in-house systems
• Daily processing of working hours to ensure correct payment of wages
• Involvement in any investigations, disciplinary and grievances (full training will be given)
• Communicating at all levels both internally and externally
• Processing new starters and leavers
• Checking right to work documents
• Completing return to work interviews
• 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
• Birthday leave paid
• Buy back holiday scheme
• Training and Development Opportunities
• Achievable Bonus (non-contractual)
Ideally you will be a forward thinking individual who can think on their feet whilst working under pressure and to rapidly changing deadlines. You will be organised, diligent and enjoy a challenge on a day-to-day basis.
A driving licence is a key necessity for this role as we work between 2 sites (both based in Redditch).