CRM Marketing Exec
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Job title: CRM Marketing Executive
About the role
The successful candidate will be a constant role model for the business, and ensure they become a way of working for the whole team giving every customer (internal and external) a 'World Class Customer Experience'. Their role includes identifying, sharing and spreading best practise throughout the business, and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
* Attend departmental meetings.
* Identify and recommend changes and improvements to systems and procedures to improve efficiency
* Identify, share and spread best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent team work.
* Communicating effectively and influencing key stakeholders across the business, both internal and externally such as suppliers, HOD's, Directors etc.
* Participating in the delivery of CRM campaigns directed at existing customers, working from an initial brief, ensuring delivery of key tasks on deadline and the overall success of the campaign
* Conducting follow-up analysis of campaigns to evaluate the success, any opportunities for improvement and the return on investment of budget
* Creating and maintaining processes around campaign activity
* Auditing campaigns to ensure they are deploying according to the expected rules
* Management of CRM campaigns, from taking an initial brief to delivery of the campaign process and creating follow-up reports to measure the success of the campaign against objectives
* Experience of planning and implementing test activity through multiple channels
* Experience of working on multi-channel campaigns, including email, direct mail and other digital activity
* Digesting marketing data and using this to create reports and convey meaningful and useful commercial information
* Managing key stakeholders at different levels of seniority within the business
* Experience of managing, building and deploying activity through an email service provider
* 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
* An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
* Annual bonus scheme
* Staff pension
* Private Medical
* Death in Service payment
* Subsidised park and ride pass
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
* Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
* Staff discount on cottage holidays
* Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
* Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office