Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Monday to Friday
£27,000 to £30,000 plus Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an experienced CNC Programmer? Are you looking for a new career move? If so, then we are waiting to hear from you…….
Our client, a well respected manufacturing company, who supply into numerous industries is currently looking to recruit a CNC Programmer to strengthen their team. You will be manufacturing products for a range of customers (some very high profile).
We are keen to hear from CNC Programmers experienced working within a fast-paced environment producing the highest quality of finished products.
* Online and Offline CNC Programming
* Project improvements to maximise CNC output
* Determine best CNC processing (with complexity involved)
* CNC Programmer for on-site CNC workshop
* Adhere to project schedule and customer deadlines
* Working in a fast paced environment where expectation of CNC output to be "right first time"
* Mechanical Engineering qualification, time served preferred, but they will consider candidates who are able to demonstrate sufficient related experience in CNC online/offline Programming and manufacture
* A good understanding of CAD software, preferably Solidworks
* Experience of operating manual and automatic workshop machinery
* Proven experience of tooling manufacture (injection moulding or thermoforming would be ideal)
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes
* Machine shop experience is preferred
* Ability to complete multiple projects in a fast paced, and dynamic environment
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please call (phone number removed) or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Tracy-Ann Smith on (phone number removed) or Joanne Hall on (phone number removed)
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Rischer and Butler is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
Please visit our website to view all current opportunities. If you would like to receive notifications of all new vacancies, you can go either go to our Facebook page and simply click on the "Like" button, or alternatively you can follow us on
Rischer & Butler Resource Solutions is an employment consultancy operating throughout the East Midlands. We currently have permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals. If you are looking for work in this area we will do our very best to assist you. We assure you of our continued feedback and professionalism with every application