Graduate Sales Consultant
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Glasgow, G4 9TG
Basic Salary: From £18K. Up to £21K available, DOE, OTE £50-£60K
Benefits: Bonuses, Cash/Holiday Incentives, Free Days Out & Pension Contribution
Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 8.00am - 5.30pm
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Are you a hard-working Graduate Sales Consultant that loves Telesales?
Do you want to be part of a successful and growing Sales business with a "work hard, play hard" mentality?
If so, we want to hear from you...
Due to continued growth we are currently expanding our Senior Telesales Team and looking for SALES HUNGRY individuals to become a successful Graduate Sales Consultant.
The role - Graduate Sales Consultant
Working from our modern offices at Speirs Wharf in Glasgow, the role will be 100% telephone and email based. You will be expected to call a portfolio of companies across a variety of industries ranging from; Engineering, Financial, Legal, Transport, Customer Service and IT Solutions to name but a few in order to establish their recruitment needs.
This is a target driven role which will mainly involve the following:
* Identifying key contacts within companies and building strong relationships with them until point of sale and beyond
* Pitching and selling our online recruitment packages in line with the client requirements
* Take ownership of weekly/monthly sales targets and proactively and consistently meet these
* Effective management of sales pipeline
* Maintaining up to date prospect information on our CRM system
* Source new contacts daily
The people we are looking for…
To be considered for one of these exciting roles, it is important that candidates demonstrate the following:-
Essential Skills / Experience:
* At least 3 years outbound TELESALES experience
* Proven track record in a highly pressured target driven telesales or telemarketing role
* First class communication skills
* Understanding of CRM systems / Customer Databases
* Word, Excel and Outlook, including Internet and online technology
* Experience working within a recruitment related role
To be successful in this role you will be:-
* Self-motivated, driven to achieve
* Tenacious, is not deterred by a 'NO'
* Able to work well under immense pressure
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* An excellent communicator, both written and oral as well as possessing good listening skills
WHAT TRIBEPOST CAN OFFER TO THE BEST GRADUATE SALES CONSULTANT!!
* Uncapped Commission and excellent sales incentives
* A fun, friendly and enjoyable place to work with regular team outings and free lunches on the first Friday of the month
* Free Secure Car Parking
* On-site dining facilities
TribePost is a well-established online recruitment business with a fresh approach to the job market and B2B sales. We have a work-hard play-hard attitude and will always reward those who are willing to go the extra mile. We work in partnership with the UK's largest online job boards which enables us to provide a first class service to our clients.
If you are looking for a challenging but rewarding sales role and, have a genuine interest in the Recruitment industry, please click apply and submit your CV today