Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Responsibilities will include
·Play an important part in the delivery of compliance service to both corporate and personal tax clients.
* Delivering expectations, responding quickly to clients and working to deadlines.
* The role will include the preparation of both personal and corporate Tax Returns, including tagging and iXBRL filing.
* You will be expected to assist in the preparation of P11D forms and be able to review tax and capital allowance computations prepared initially by our accounts team.
* As part of delivering the compliance service you will be required to deal with HMRC correspondence and communicate directly with clients, building relationships and gaining their trust.
* A minimum of three years within an accountancy practice is essential, together with a good working knowledge of Capital Gains Tax, PAYE and VAT.
In addition, you will be client focused, possess excellent communication, planning and organisation skills and operate well within a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected practice with genuine scope for progression