Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Looking for a career in Account Management?
Ready to take the next step?
We are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to work with our diverse agency based within Cheadle. They will work alongside the team to co-ordinate and be responsible for the delivery and development of projects from concept to completion and be able to come up with new ideas, tactics and identify new opportunities at all times. They will be outgoing, confident, client focused, dedicated, creative with an understanding of client needs.
• Can develop existing client relationships, effectively communicate the departments operations and capabilities and ensure a consistent and growing flow of work in to the department
• Have full commercial understanding of account
• Be able to understand and interpret customer requirements and briefs
• Embrace the client's needs and fully understand their marketing objectives and strategy
• Add value at point of brief and throughout the campaign with suggestions of improvements/alternatives with the broad range of services and capabilities
• Assimilates and presents information clearly and effectively
• Can identify areas for innovation within existing clients under their control
• Alert to market opportunities, able to cross-sell, understands entire agency offering
• Can manage a portfolio of accounts and projects across a broad range of creative, technical and/ or specialist activities
• 2-3 years proven agency account management experience, although client side is also acceptable
• Experienced across the digital spectrum, e.g. websites, email, digital marketing analytics, social media etc.
• Super organised and calm under pressure
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent project management and time management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
• A natural in client relationships
• Keen understanding and interest in industry advancements and how these advancements can benefit our clients
• Commercially minded
• Great communicator in written and verbal form
• The ability to work as part of a busy team
• Proven ability to meet targets and SLA delivery, a results-driven individual
Sound like you?
Please forward your CV to us:
We are an equal opportunities employer. This material is available in alternative formats upon request.
Please allow 7-10 days for the alternative format. Please contact our recruitment ream to request this:
or + 44 (0) 161 (phone number removed)
All appointments are subject to DBS Disclosureand Financial Check.
Since 1961 we've been all about working with great people to make more possible for our clients. You'd be joining a family of over 900, so you'll never be stuck for advice, expertise and networking opportunities. Together we lead the way in marketing and communications. Whether we're producing exciting creative for advertising or managing a client's entire print spend, we've got pretty much everything covered
UNA SEARCH LIMITED
Michael Page Sales
Allsopp & Allsopp