Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
A top UK contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work on a High Rise project in Lancashire. This opportunity has come available because of an increase in workload.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be working on the Commercial/Mixed Use side of a private construction project.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying or HNC
* Construction background is essential
* Must have experience previously with a High Rise project over £20M
* Have at least 10 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
As the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor you will get a rate of £300-£350 per day, dependant on your experience.
Why Should You Apply?
* Taking part in a high class construction projects.
* Experience working within a UK main contractor.
* Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business