Telephone Account Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be responsible for:
* Promoting and selling a range of life insurance products over the phone to a panel of Intermediaries and Brokers, to deliver against targets.
* Excellent call handling skills to build rapport, acknowledge and deal effectively with all customer enquiries.
* Proactively develop strong business relationships.
* Develop and agree a personal business plan for designated accounts, consistent with relevant panel objectives.
* Achieve best practice in compliance.
* Work with Key Account Manager on key events with strategic account partners and be a lead presenter when needed.
You must have previous telephone sales experience gained within a FCA regulated environment and be confident exceeding sales targets. Self-managing with strong communication skills and objection handling.
Ideally you will be qualified to CII RO5 Financial Protection or happy to attain this. Office based.
This is a permanent full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme. Interviews early January.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy