Pastry Chef-2AA Rosette Restaurant – Up to £28,000
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently recruiting for a beautiful restaurant on the border of Devon and Dorset. This restaurant was awarded it 2nd rosette and is looking for a new Pastry Chef to continue its award winning cuisine to the public. The restaurant also carries bedrooms which they cater breakfast for. As a pastry chef you will you should have an eye for detail, be well organised, have good communication skills. You will further understand the importance of using fresh and locally sourced produce to adhere to the standards required.
You will be working 5 days during the summer and 4 ½ in the winter months on a 5 day out of 7 working to business demands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef:
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist in training the junior Chefs
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- To supervise the junior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent or relevant kitchen experience
- Previous experience of working in a busy kitchen environment working to a 2AA Rosette standard is desirable
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Must have adequate transport or live nearby
- A salary of up to £28,000(DOE)
- Great opportunity to work in an award winning site
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience