Leisure Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
One of the UK's leading specialists in Social Experience is looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver engaging marketing campaigns that will drive all commercial objectives including visitor numbers and revenue.
The business is rapidly expanding and is very ambitious in terms of growth throughout the UK. This is a completely new site for the business, so it is an amazing opportunity to make the role your own!
* Support the Marketing Director in the launch of a brand-new location for the company;
* Ensure the brand is successfully seeded during pre-opening and launched to the public in the best possible marketing manner;
* Implement the local brand marketing plans and oversee all marketing activity for the site including events, CRM, design, media, digital, social media and PR;
* Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure a strategic brand approach at all times;
* Source local marketing content to push out to social media across the company;
* Identify, establish and record effective relationships with the local audience;
* Being a brand ambassador.
* Proven senior level experience in marketing within a high customer focussed sector such as retail, leisure, destination or venue marketing.
* Creative flair and a good working knowledge of and ability to effectively use all marketing channels including events.
* Dynamic and flexible with good people skills and an understanding of stakeholder management.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Ryan Flinn on (phone number removed) or send your CV