Quality Evaluation Analyst
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you have fluent language skills in English or another language?
Gap Personnel are currently recruiting for eight Quality Evaluation Analyst to work in Exeter, Devon.
We are seeking people fluent in these languages:
The working hours are Full time 37.5 hours per week 9.00 - 17.30.
The annual Salary is £18,122.29 (rising to £18,666 after six months). Benefits include free parking onsite, 28 days annual leave and career progression.
Our client are the world leaders in providing call quality assurance solutions to the contact centre industry. They analyse and measure the quality of customer service interactions, providing accurate, actionable feedback that enables our clients to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Quality Evaluation Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing interactions between customers and a key client's contact centre via phone calls and emails.
You will provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures, navigate their software applications to research appropriate resolutions, evaluate results and provide actionable insight. Additionally, you will ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with project requirements.
To be considered for this position, applicants should:
* Be fluent in one of the following languages above.
* Have excellent communication, concentration and listening skills as well as a keen eye for detail
* Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilise efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
* Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
* Competent level of spoken and written English
* Experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply and find out more, then please send your CV to Rebecca Griffiths or call her in our Exeter office