Managing Consultant – Design Manchester
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Due to significant growth plans, we are looking to recruit a Managing Consultant across our Design business in Manchester. This fantastic opportunity to not only take over an established business but also comes with the immediate remit to grow a team.
Our Design business incorporates recruitment for all pre-construction activities of a project; e.g architecture, civil, structural engineering, building services, etc… and is a key growth area in our business:
* You will be supported by expanding the team's headcount.
* You will work closely with the practice lead and director to help mentor, support and coach as required.
* You will be confident, able to display a flair for business development and customer service
* You will be a proven biller in your marketplace
Our Manchester office, based in Deansgate, has a modern, open-plan space and adult-centric environment, with dual monitors (yes, the simple things do make a difference), laptops, remote access to our cloud-based systems, LinkedIn recruiter licences and any access to relevant job boards, superlative technology including video interviewing, and a recognisable brand with years' heritage behind us.
This opportunity should be attractive to any financially-motivated, career driven team leader or senior consultant looking to develop their career. Over 30% of our employees are shareholders and everybody is a stakeholder. Equity opportunities can become available to high achievers and our earning potential is market-leading.
We also provide:
* CMI accredited training courses for managers
* Regular Incentives
* Uncapped Commission Structure
* Quarterly Bonus incentive
* Management incentives
* Quarterly and Annual High Achievers club
If you'd like to discuss what it means to work for Anderselite in more detail, please contact Mark Blakey on (phone number removed).
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy