Business Development Executive
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
£18,000 + uncapped commission OTE 28K
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm - 37.5 hours per week
Do you want to progress your sales career? How does progression to a Business Development Manager within 6 month sound? Would you like to work with official premier Google partner?
We are working with a market leading Digital Marketing Company who are Premier Google Partners and are looking for individuals who want to develop their sales career in the marketing industry. Based in their newly refurbished, luxury offices in Altrincham, you will be joining a lively, ambitious team as a Digital Marketing Sales Executive.
Their average progression time to a Business Development Manager is 6 months however you can progress sooner than this as soon as you've mastered closing the sales. You will be contacting upper management e.g. Managing Directors / CEO's of SME businesses to discuss their digital marketing. This company provides in depth tailored training to work with you in growing your sales skills and digital marketing knowledge.
They are looking for someone who wants a sales career, so if you're hungry to earn over £60K (that's what BDM's are currently earning) then please apply now.
* Clear career path and growth within the company
* Average progression to Business Development Manager 6 months
* Commission paid weekly
* Transport links and free parking
* Bar based on site - free drinks on a Friday after 5pm
* Company social events (subsidised)
* Vibrant and new refurbished working environment
* Amazing tailored training given
* Childcare vouchers
* Making outbound calls B2B
* To engage upper management about their digital marketing products and services
* At first passing high quality leads to the BDMs until you're confident in closing the sales
* Meeting sales targets and KPIs
* Updating CRM efficiently and correctly
* Sales experience, either face to face or over the phone
* Looking for a career in Sales and Business Development
* Positive attitude
* Resilience and a strong work ethic
* Desire to earn and grow with the UK's biggest digital marketing agency
If you are looking to develop/start your sales career apply ASAP!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Morgan Philips UK Limited
STREAM NETWORKS LTD