Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The role is to deliver high-quality and confidential administrative support to support the external recruitment of new partners. The role holder will be expected to provide pro-active recruitment co-ordination support to the Senior Hires team, delivering a superb hiring experience for external Partner candidates and internal Sponsoring Partners to support our ambitious growth plans.
Working in close support with a small team of dedicated Senior Hires recruitment managers, the role holder will:
* Own the end-to-end partner candidate experience through the scheduling and co-ordination of all candidate activities including interviews, assessments and meetings, including interview panels of senior partners, Executive Committee members and Board members.
* Work closely with the preferred recruitment suppliers to ensure the smooth-running of the recruitment experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
* Coordinate and maintain the accurate and timely coordination of all supporting documentation, monitoring and anticipating requirements to support the recruitment and selection process.
* Support the creation of accurate presentations, formal papers, reports and management information that will aid decision making and provide insight to hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
* Provide input into driving improvements in processes, procedures and policies to deliver a great candidate experience
* Maintain and process accurate records of all purchase orders and invoices, working with internal teams to ensure they are executed in a timely fashion.
* Be the first point of contact for partner candidates, hiring managers and external suppliers and other partners.
* Build great internal networks across the firm to resolve problems and issues and generally ensure the smooth-running of the Senior Hires team, working collaboratively with Recruitment Managers and other team members.
* As required, provide direction and support to the other Senior Hires Recruitment Coordinators as part of a team of 3 Recruitment Coordinators as required to ensure the general smooth running of the Senior Hires team.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK