Recruitment Consultant (On-Site)
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Recruitment Consultant - 3 month rolling contract opportunity working onsite for our key client in Reading town centre.
This is an in-house role, working closely with the client and candidates, you will need to have prior in-house experience and volume recruitment. Day to day your role will involve conducting role briefings, screening CV applications, conducting behavioural interviews and facilitate the selection process with the hiring managers. You will take full responsibility for the roles in your area so previous experience in this is essential.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Previous experience of performing assessments, behaviour/competency based interviews or assessment centres
* Solid recruitment experience, ideally working in-house
* Excellent note taking skills
* Ability to maintain a non-biased, non-discriminative mind-set
* Able to manage the behavioural interview scoring and follow-up sessions with managers
* Must be extremely organised
* Must have prior experience of managing large volumes of vacancies whilst maintaining excellent candidate experience
If you have prior In-House Recruitment experience and are available for contract work please submit your CV on-line or email direct
*Please note, unfortunately there is no parking available on site. My client is close to public pay and display car parks, public transport and local park and ride.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy