Gateman/Traffic Marshall Falmouth
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Your new company
We work with a range of construction companies across cornwall from well-known multi-nationals to small local sub-contractors. We are looking for a Gateman/ traffic marshall to assist on a construction site in Falmouth
Your new role
Our client has a site based locally in Falmouth and are looking for an experienced Gateman/traffic marshall to direct all construction vehicles on site.
* You will be in charge of opening and closing the site on a daily basis
* It will be your responsibility to control the follow of traffic/ deliveries on site, whilst signing them in and out.
* You will assist with daily tasks set by the site manager.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need all the relevant tickets such as the CSCS card. You will have to have previous experience on site doing a traffic marshall position with references to back this up. PPE will be required.
What you'll get in return
* The role is long term work, being with the company until the end of the project.
* Weekly pay into your bank account through the method of your choice.
* Opportunity to build positive relationship with your Hays consultant for future work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.