Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Our Client is a multinational construction and development company seeking Learning and Development Administrator to join their Successful Team based in Somerset. Being one of the largest construction companies in the world, this position is not one to be missed.
If successful, your primary focus would be to assist the commercial team in managing contract administration for Suppliers and Subcontractors. In addition, the successful applicant will be required to undertake duties in support of the commercial team which will include a variety of tasks such as data entry and reconciliation.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
* Weekly Pay
* Secure long term temp work with chance of temp to perm
* Competitive Salary
* Holiday Pay
* Free Parking near the office
Your Responsibilities Include:
* Creation of Work Orders within our core project accounting system
* Assisting in the administration of the Client and Contractor highway asset management systems
* Maintenance and improvement local data management systems
* Ad-hoc budget management reporting
* Assisting with commercial reconciliation
* Provide general administrative support to the commercial team
* Good general IT skills are essential, ideally the successful applicant will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
* Ability to deliver accurate and concise information to a range of stakeholders
* Ability to effectively plan their workload, to maintain a methodical approach and be consistent and conscientious at all times
* Ability to identify solutions for potential processes inefficiencies
If you think you posses the above requirements and are looking for your next career role then please do apply. Alternatively please call Katie Keogh on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business