Internal Sales / Account Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
This varied and hands on role will be working within a dynamic sales team advising clients on products and services - across the UK within a designated region.
* Managing your own database and making outbound calls to new customers and account managing existing customers.
* Promoting full range of company's products & services
* Managing designated territory to maximise revenue.
* Pro actively seek out and close new leads and meetings within your allocated territory.
* Contribute effectively to forecasting and reporting.
* Supporting Account Managers in developing strategies across your region.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Proven internal sales experience, ideally selling solution based products
* Good track record of generation leads and hitting set targets
* Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
* Strong negotiation skills
* Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Confident user of MS Excel
In return my client is offering a basic salary from £20,000 to £22,000 DOE with a very realistic uncapped OTE of £37,000. Our client offers a great working environment plus an excellent benefits package including pension scheme, healthcare, company share-save scheme, childcare vouchers & generous holiday allowance.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency