Graduate Sales Executive
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
As a member of the Inside Sales Team, you will be working for a global company at their HQ in Leeds, an internationally recognised market leader in their field.
You will be provided with ongoing support and training and the best sales tools available, and there are several posts available at this time.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES FOR THE INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE INCLUDE:
* qualifying stakeholders at target prospect accounts
* cold calling prospective clients from qualified leads
* using email and other marketing tools to contact prospects
* generating meetings for the Sales team
THE SUCCESSFUL INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE WILL:
* have a strong interest or experience in Tech
* have an enthusiastic personality and great attitude
* possess drive, motivation and an eagerness to learn
* be tenacious and results-oriented
* possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* have the confidence to speak to C-level executives in globally respected brands
* possess a university degree (a plus but not essential)
* have previous sales experience (a plus but not essential)
As an internationally recognised market leader, they will provide you with training, ongoing support, the best sales tools available and exceptional career progression opportunities. You will receive a starting salary of £23-25k pa. negotiable depending on experience, plus UNCAPPED commission (currently averaging £10-15k pa) leading to an OTE circa £33-40k pa, plus 25 days holiday pa. & Bank Holidays, Critical Illness and Life insurance cover, Healthcare Cash Plan, Childcare vouchers, fruit on Mondays and Breakfast or beer and pizza on Fridays.
If you possess drive, motivation and an eagerness to learn, are tenacious and results-oriented and want to build a highly rewarding career in market-leading tech, please apply we'd like to hear from you
Tank Recruitment Limited