Wood Machinist / CNC Operator
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
* Ability to use Overhead router, Horizontal & vertical Drilling machinery - would be an advantage.
* Ensuring a smooth delivery of parts from the Machine Shop to the Factory.
* Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are followed at all times.
* Translate the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production.
* Perform proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
* Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
* Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
* Any other reasonable duties specified by the Supervisor or Production Manager.
* Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Good organisational & Communication skills.
* Experienced in CNC - desired by not essential.
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* An eye for detail.
* Practical and manual skills.
* Positive 'can do' and right first-time attitude.
* Ability to be flexible in order to meet schedule requirements