Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
They are looking for a Development Manager to help them through this busy period there is two offices that they are looking for help in, you need to have experience in the housing sector.
Job Title: Development Manager
* Location: Birmingham
* Duration: 6 Months
* Day Rate: £(Apply online only)
* Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below;
* Prince 2 qualification
* Experience across a range of tenures including low cost home ownership, rented, market sale housing, and commercial tenures.
* An understanding of delivering phased regeneration projects.
* Experience of appraising and acquiring land for development in either the RP of private sector. Knowledge and understanding of the relationship between capital and revenue costs, development appraisal criteria and cost control
* Shows commitment to making a difference and looks for ways to improve and enhance outcomes for the benefit of the organisation and its stakeholders.
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Manchester City Council
Mandeville Recruitment Group