Business Development Executive/ Bid & Tendering
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Here at Mayfair Granite we are looking for a talented and experienced Bids/ Business development executive to join our busy, fast paced and successful company based in Bradford. You must be highly organised, a team player, have excellent communication skills, with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure.
* You will be joining this company at a time of huge growth, with great potential for the future.
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience.
* You will need a strong focus on persuasive, clear, concise bid writing and winning contracts.
* You must be Proactive / self-starter/ self-motivated, have high levels of integrity and honesty, flexible and enthusiastic with a 'can do' attitude.
Skills Required / Duties:
* Knowledge of the marketplace and supply chain essential, together with having worked within the industry for a number of years, with a proven track record of winning competitive bids with Main Contractors and end users.
* To check various tender search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the company, either to bid or for market intelligence.
* To develop effective partnership relationships which may benefit the company's future growth, both in current areas of expertise and areas not yet considered.
* Develop both product and service knowledge in order to represent the company to the highest of standards.
* To think laterally and contribute to relevant ideas for developing tender submissions to the company's advantage in order to accurately portray the company's strengths over its competitors.
* Working to deadlines.
This is an exciting permanent position to join a dynamic team.
You will be joining this company at a time of growth with multiple promotion opportunities available. You will also receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 (DOE) + generous benefits.
* Do you have a background in Contract, Tender and proposal generation within the construction/kitchen/granite/quartz industry?
* Have you got your own portfolio of contacts in the trade?
* Are you wanting to work for a well-established family company with over 25 years' experience in the Granite and Quartz sector?
If the answer is yes to all the above then apply now