Consumer Brand Manager (Digital)
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
* Is your experience all about Digital?
* Have you previous experience in the crazy but fab industry that is FMCG?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Brand Manager based on the South Coast of England, in Devon. Working for a company that has an iconic brand, you will work as part of a team to ensure that customer experience is the very best through NPD / EPD, and working in one of the most exciting categories in the supermarket, you will play an integral part in driving the brand to be even better than it currently is!
Key responsibilities for the role of Consumer Brand Manager:
* Develop the brand strategy, plan & execute consumer PR with a significant focus on Digital.
* For all things digital, you will need to work with agencies, do SEO reviews, propose social media tools, project manage digital campaigns, review social & web analytics, ensure the company website is up to date plus much much more!
* Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Review and evaluate all Digital, PR and Sponsorship.
* Work with NPD as well as Commercial to ensure all NPD and promotions are captured and maximised.
* Develop and coordinate all Marketing comms.
* Deliver world class trade shows so this phenomenal brand continues to excite everybody!
As the Consumer Brand Manager, you will need to have the following:
* An up to date working knowledge, or degree in Digital Marketing in an FMCG business.
* Brand experience in the UK and preferably global experience.
* A significant amount of experience in Digital, social and website Marketing, as well as experience of working with Agencies and Suppliers.
* Event Management experience as well as the ability to analyse data and insight.
* Previous experience of having full P&L responsibility is preferred.
* Building relationships is key and this must be one of your key strengths.
* Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
And what can this great business offer you in return? Well this is a career, not just a job, working for a business where people are encouraged to be themselves and as a result, where careers flourish. You will be working for a market leader in a niche industry and having placed a number of candidates within this business, we can guarantee you'll love working there and feel part of the team from the word go. So, if any of this catches your attention, you want to know more, or have any questions, please get in touch.
Salary: circa £35,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11435
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect