Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Package - £300-£350pd or £50k-£65k per annum
Location - Colchester
My client are currently looking for a Project Manager to oversee a high end residential development and are currently at the demolition stage. The successful candidate would be working there through to completion. The project is estimated to run for the next 2 years.
My client are a well established Main Contractor who specialise in shell and core, fit outs and basements and are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Reporting into a director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- HNC/ONC (or equivalent) in Building
- City & Guilds
- At least 10 years' experience working on Residential schemes
- Stable background in a similar role
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Lee McDonald on (phone number removed)
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Nigel Frank International