Strategic Solutions Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £60-65k per annum
Location: London, EC1
We are excited to be working with a forward thinking tech company in central London, assisting them in their search for a Strategic Solutions Manager. The role will lead, design and implement business processes and methods across their Global B2B unit with the aim of improving efficiency, automation and creating a scalable infrastructure for the organization.
The ideal candidate is a people person that has a deep understanding of business processes, exceptional analytical mindset and strong project management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Drive B2B growth by identifying market potential and devising a business strategy for execution.
* Projects include defining and profiling key target segments and our position in the market, sizing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, developing pricing strategies, and more
* Lead implementation, define success KPIs and track performance of key initiatives. Collaborate closely with the key stakeholders in the team to drive adoption and execution of recommendations. Define success KPIs, measure performance and optimise recommendations
* Own the quarterly business planning and budgeting process, lead performance evaluation to meet all UK B2B targets. Become the authority on all key ways to measure and track the B2B operations and enable the use of data in decision making across all parts of the operation
* Continuously look for opportunities to work smarter. Mentor others on how to improve operations based on better processes and systems
* Drive analyses and generate business insights based on market research and historical data. Create presentations to educate the team and senior stakeholders in the organisation
* Lead a small analytics team that is responsible for measurement, reporting, and operational analytics.
* Set clear priorities, coach and mentor the team on business acumen and provide guidance on analytical frameworks
* 3-4 years experience in management consulting or in a top tier tech company
* Ability to utilise data/data analytics to drive decisions and recommendations related to process optimisation / cost savings
* Ability to drive market research end-to-end including defining sample size and performing analysis
* Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
* Positive personality, with energetic leadership style and strong resilience
* Ability to balance day-to-day business management activity (organisation, planning, data-numeracy) with strategic planning
* Self-starter mentality with drive and motivation whilst also being an exceptional communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team, bringing colleagues with them
* Able to multitask and prioritise multiple work-streams, clients, and internal stakeholders
* Experienced knowledge of Excel, and numerate
* Can do, will do attitude and a drive to achieve
* Educated to degree level
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please note due to the high volume of applications we sometimes receive it is not always possible to contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to apply to more jobs represented by EslingKenny.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career - see our website for contact details.
EslingKenny Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy