Claims Advisor / Claims Assistant
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Pyramid8 are working with a leading Solicitors in West Yorkshire to recruit 5 x Claims Assistants / Claims Advisors / Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary basis. This is to start immediately.
Role and responsibilities:
• Label all incoming documentation, post and save to files in the case management system.
• Deal with initial client and TP Insurer calls.
• Responsible for managing and monitoring new cases allocated into the team.
• Clear any outstanding post and document queues.
• Send out all post.
• Maintaining spread sheet data.
• Distribution of incoming post and faxes.
• Stationery orders.
• Chase medical appointments and outstanding medical reports.
• Ad-hoc requests for administrative support.
• Perform to a high level in a target orientated environment.
• To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
• Excellent MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong audio typing and general typing skills.
• Good analytical, numeric and literacy skills.
• Commitment to delivering excellent client care for each of our clients.
• Accountable for achieving objectives in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining high standards of work quality and client care.
• Good attention to detail and strong organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing at all levels.
• Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and uses own initiative.
• Team player who acts as a role model to your colleagues, with a desire to help and support.
• Robust - able to deal with changing circumstances and challenging situations whilst still achieving objectives.
• Takes opportunities to develop and stretch yourself and be passionate about developing your career in personal injury.
• Weeks 1-5: Mon-Thu 9.00-17.30, Fri 9.00-17.00
• Week 6: Mon & Tue 9.00-17.30, Wed & Thu 9.00-17.00, Sat 9.00-18.00
Benefits include free parking.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd