Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
* Work with Management to develop clear role and candidate profiles, ensuring that these reflect specific role
* Proactively build, develop and manage key external talent pipelines.
* Create and maintain robust selection criteria throughout the different stages of the recruitment process.
* Agree and define the resourcing strategy, roles and responsibilities, recruitment process, timelines and risk mitigation.
* Drive momentum of recruitment, following up with key stakeholders in the recruitment process as required.
* Attendance as required at internal meetings to increase knowledge, quality and efficiency of collaboration between teams
* Engage with external networks and build networks as required in order to fulfil requirements
* Guide Hiring Managers to ensure that resourcing practices and processes are fair
* Proactively working alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager to build the talent pipeline in difficult to fill/complex countries.
* Support the continued improvement of the current recruitment system to achieve operational excellence, ensuring the organisation has a system which is fit for purpose and can be continually improved in the future
* Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills developed in a track record of successful hires
* Ability to prioritise well and effectively between competing demands and challenging timelines
* Strong planning and analytical skills
* Excellent IT skills including MS Excel and Word
* Outgoing, proactively engages with others
* Proactively uses own initiative to implement improvements
* Strong solutions focused collaboration
* Remains calm and positive under pressure and in difficult situations