Customer Service Agent
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The main responsibilities of this role are to ensure that the Company & statutory regulations of the G4S Customer are complied with in tasks undertaken, while maintaining high standards of professionalism.
* Answer telephone, screen and direct calls appropriately
* Provide information to callers as and when necessary and appropriate
* Greet persons entering the client site
* Direct persons to correct destination within the client site
* Deal with queries from customers, staff, visitors and contractors
* General administrative and clerical support
* Prepare letters and documents
* Schedule appointments and manage meeting rooms within the client site
* Maintain a smart, professional reception area at all times
* Manage & log jobs in accordance with client system for all Facilities issues
* Liaise and build relationships with Maintenance, Catering, Cleaning & mailroom teams
* To perform any other daily security and front of house duties as assigned by the Service Delivery Manager.
Essential Minimum Requirements
* Must hold a valid SIA licence (Security Guard minimum level)
* Possess a Full UK driving licence and have access to own reliable transport
* 5 years checkable work history
* Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
* Fluent written and spoken English
You will also have the following skills and experience in a similar environment.
* Be well organised and professional at all times
* Customer focused
* Have the ability to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Problem solving skills
* Enthusiasm and drive to deliver exceptional customer service
* IT literate to an intermediate level -Microsoft Excel, Word and Access (desirable
Stellar Select Limited