Internal Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Want to be rewarded for your hard work with performance related bonuses every month?
A leading UK metals supplier are adding to their sales team in the Bristol area. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone with sales experience to join the market leading company within the metals industry and build a successful career. One of the benefits of joining a large and successful company is that you will have endless opportunities to grow and develop in the future. If you are looking for a long career this is the perfect opportunity to get a foot onto the ladder.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you'll proactively develop business within an existing customer base whilst also seeking new opportunities to grow and develop new business.
Key Responsibilities include:-
* Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and marketing campaigns.
* Build partnering relationships to understand customer needs and requirements.
* Close sales and achieve monthly targets as agreed with your line manager.
* Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
* Maximise processing sales by continually expanding orders and up selling on all incoming and outgoing.
* Ensure that all quotes are followed up within a time frame designated by your manager and that the appropriate people are given feedback in relation to these quotes.
* Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers.
* To raise internal complaints when there have been customer service issues in order to assist the company with continuous improvements.
* To maintain customer account details to ensure up to date contact, delivery and unloading information is on file; to provide relevant information to purchasing, accounts, works and transport departments to ensure the company complies with Health & Safety legislation and can exceed our customers' expectations on customer service.
* Previous experience in Internal Sales environment
* Experience working within Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, FMCG or Utility sector.
* Builds strong relationships quickly
* Proactive attitude and approach
* Thrives off working to targets and KPI's
* Excellent communications skills
* Good computer skills
Amdas Consultancy Ltd