Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
My client employ in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector and self-deliver virtually all of their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
They are looking for an experienced Supervisor who still wants to work hands on in the maintenance role whilst supervising a team of four engineers on a huge site of multiple buildings in the Burnaston, Derby area.
The salary is up to £40,700, inclusive of shift allowance.
You will work alternative weekly shifts of one-week early shifts and one-week late shifts; Monday to Friday.
* To ensure we carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* To act as supervisor for site specific disaster recovery plans
* Support the Account Manager by carrying out the Supervisory role within the team
* Work with and support the office-based planner and supply chain co-ordinator where necessary to assist with the scheduling and planning of all works across the contract
* Ensure we carry out the reactive and emergency tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* To ensure correct asset capture and frequencies on an ongoing basis
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from the Account Manager
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales. Be knowledgeable of contract SLA's & KPI's
* Ensure we are working to the Mitie Management of Sub Contractor processes for all sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety, issue of appropriate Permits, controlling small works
* Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Potentially take part in a call out rota
* Preferred electrically Qualified to City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role
* Previous experience around the management and control of contractors and engineering staff is essential
* Previous experience working in a production environment is preferred
* Technical Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
* Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
* Batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable)
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices
* Strong customer care focus
* Good communication skills both written and oral
* A flexible and proactive approach to work tasks and working patterns
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner
* Interest in career development/progression
If this sounds like the job for you do not hesitate to apply now!
Apply via submission of your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps of your application