Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
My client employs in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector and self-deliver virtually all their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their new contract on a huge site of multiple buildings in the Burnaston, Derby area.
The salary is up to £33,000, inclusive of shift allowance.
You will work alternative weekly shifts of one-week early shifts and one-week late shifts; Monday to Friday.
* Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
* To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair plant and equipment
* To carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment.
* To carry out routine servicing and commissioning to plant and equipment across the client's portfolio of buildings.
* To maintain plant, PPM, personal and vehicle records in accordance with Company operating procedures and the contract requirements
* To identify areas for additional works and/or projects within the Contractual requirements and report these promptly to the Technical Manager with estimated material costs and labour requirements.
* To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
* To understand and comply with policies and procedures
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds
* Should have served time as an apprentice or followed a recognised formal training programme and gained additional experience in a related industry environment
* Have current City & Guild and CITB requirements for F Gas Legislation
* Need a strong M&E background for planned and reactive maintenance covering HVAC maintenance
* 18th Edition (17th Edition also acceptable)
* C&G 2391
* Previous Electrical experience
* Full driving licence
* Able to cope under pressure
* Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
* Must have a proactive and flexible approach (on call/shift work required)
* Able to demonstrate some Commercial Awareness
* Excellent customer facing and communication skills
If this sounds like the job for you, do not hesitate to apply now!
Apply via submission of your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps of your application