Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
In addition, a critical element of our strategy is around lead generation and creating efficient, effective and scalable delivery of 'valid' leads into the business. With the support of a dedicated lead generation resource, this will form an essential part of the Marketing Strategy.
This role is new to the business so cries out for an individual who is brave enough to be the difference and create, lead and implement a new strategy. It's not for the faint hearted or for those with a linear view. We are looking for someone who naturally demonstrates our core values in all they do and who leads with a collaborative, intuitive and passionate mindset.
The ideal candidate will possess strong marketing skills, analytical skills, good relationship skills and a track record of liaising and managing stakeholders at all levels. Day-to-day responsibilities include managing relationships, creating and adapting strategies and initiatives as well as managing and growing a team of talented professionals. An ideal candidate would have experience in digital marketing for a financial organisation and have a disruptive attitude to the market place.
* Be able to think out of the box and create innovative strategies
* Be comfortable managing a small team as well as having a number of sole responsibilities
* Be an out the box thinker and thrive on being a lead for new ideas
* Be the key leader defining branding and marketing strategies
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with numerous staff with different technical skills and/or responsibilities
* Must be a confident team player and a self-starter.
* Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Be sure to implement strategies with a responsible appreciation to the customer experience
* A background in digital marketing with a results driven approach
* Experience in overseeing or performing financial lead generation
* Have some experience in managing sales initiatives
* Advanced IT user of software
* Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
* Pro-active approach to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
* Attention to detail as well as an appreciation to see 'the big picture'
* Use of business insight to drive performance
* A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
Just an Insurance Broker? In title yes but in how we live and breathe, absolutely not. As a business we have grown from acorn to oak at a significant pace and achieved great success through sheer grit, determination and always remembering our roots. Retaining our core values through growth and change is key to the DNA and unique culture here at Protect Line.
Our business "why" is to reduce the protection deficit in the UK by protecting as many UK families as possible in the UK; it's as simple as that. How we do it, is the difference. We believe in doing the right thing, first time. We do this through our absolute commitment to investing in our people, our products and innovation to deliver the very best customer experience.
We have been awarded 'Protection Firm of the Year' twice in the last 5 years and are currently the #1 Broker on Trust Pilot in the overall money and insurance category, an accolade we are incredibly proud of as it is based entirely on customer feedback.
We are driven by a genuine passion and a commitment to care; to both customers and employees. The working environment is energetic, driven and oozes passion, where everyone is committed to making every interaction count towards achieving our business mission and goals.
Trusted by some of the UK's leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis
Clearwater People Solutions
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Hudson IT (Scotland)
St Barnabas Hospices
Selby Jennings UK
Black Sheep Coffee