Collections Account Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Realistic Earning Opportunity: In the region of £40,000
Hours: 9:15am- 6:30pm Monday to Friday
We are seeking high calibre candidates who are passionate about providing excellent customer service, and come from a strong sales background. This team are committed to providing support to existing customers, and strive to create and deliver solutions to ensure customers continue their relationship with us.
Using listening and influencing skills you will build strong relationships with customers who may be looking to cancel their policy, and work together to find the best possible options.
* Background in sales / customer care within a target driven environment
* Working to and exceeding KPI's and sales targets through proactive planning and diary management
* Customer focused with the ability to listen, build credible relationships and overcome concerns
* Resilient, positive and professional attitude
* Achieve personal sales targets through the retention of customers
* Work confidently on a bespoke CRM system and Microsoft office to ensure information is captured accurately recorded
* Articulate, organised and customer focused
Just an Insurance Broker? In title yes but in how we live and breathe, absolutely not. As a business we have grown from acorn to oak at a significant pace and achieved great success through sheer grit, determination and always remembering our roots. Retaining our core values through growth and change is key to the DNA and unique culture here at Protect Line.
Our business why is to reduce the protection deficit in the UK by protecting as many UK families as possible in the UK; it's as simple as that. How we do it, is the difference. We believe in doing the right thing, first time. We do this through our absolute commitment to investing in our people, our products and innovation to deliver the very best customer experience.
We have been awarded 'Protection Firm of the Year' twice in the last 5 years and are currently the #1 Broker on TrustPilot in the overall money and insurance category, an accolade we are incredibly proud of as it is based entirely on customer feedback.
We are driven by a genuine passion and a commitment to care; to both customers and employees. The working environment is energetic, driven and oozes passion, where everyone is committed to making every interaction count towards achieving our business mission and goals.
Trusted by some of the UK's leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis