Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful Sales Manager will be a professional, smart, eloquent and driven person who possess both technical and commercial skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to engage at any level, develop and build close relationships with both existing and new customers, be able to produce accurate and competitive quotes as well as fill out tenders and be able to source solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
The Sales Manager who is hired will a proven sales track record and will have worked within the printing and engraving industry for a minimum of 3 years, with more the industry experience the better.
In return the successful Sales Manager will be offered a starting salary of £35,000-£45,000, company vehicle, 20 days + 8 for holidays and a company pension scheme.
- Promote sales of Company's products and services into commercial companies and end users
- Ensure sales growth and profitability targets are achieved and exercise budgetary control.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and establish relationships with new customers to increase business potential. Have the ability to present complex ranges and to negotiate at senior level.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to new and existing customers.
- Gather market intelligence to encompass total market size, market shares, growth opportunities etc. and make market assessments. Evaluate the effectiveness of existing distribution channels, sales, marketing, and support services in relationship to our capabilities and our competitors' position.
- Follow up quotations in a timely manner to secure profitable orders
- Prepare a monthly management report for the Sales Director.
- Proven sales track record
- adhesives & sealants knowledge a bonus
- 3+ years' experience in printing/engraving industry
- New Business Hunter
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able and willing to travel widely
- Highly motivated, driven and determined
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Company vehicle
- Company Pension
- 20 + 8 days holiday