Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Citi-US
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID:
• Interpret creative briefs along side members of your experience design team
• Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and able to work within project parameters.
• Develop original messaging concepts and unexpected creative solutions that uphold the personality and intent of the Citi voice.
• Write scripts for video content and call centers, instructional copy, and marketing copy that adheres to the brand voice
• Develop content strategies through content inventories, current-state analysis, site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and Website metrics
• Simplify the customer experience through succinct, thoughtful and personalized messaging
• Able to present objectives, design approaches, and creative solutions persuasively to internal stakeholders as well as internal teams
• Delivery copy decks and messaging strategies based on established style guides.
• Develop detailed messaging guidelines/specs, and oversee production to ensure quality of work and final deliverable on small to large projects.
• Support and participate in creative presentations to internal stakeholders.
• Experiment with new tools and techniques and share your learning.
• Engage and take initiative in all aspects of the project.
• 5+ years experience writing for web and mobile experiences with an understanding of responsive design, iOS and Android platforms. Print experience is a plus.
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Film or related field.
• Excellent command of grammar, word usage, syntax, and common colloquialisms
• Advanced-level knowledge of Word, Excel, In-Design and other common software platforms
• Portfolio that represents a range of writing styles, subject matter, and length
• Experience presenting work to clients and stake holders
• Experience working in Agile Methodologies and Design Thinking
• Appreciation for interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Experienced knowledge of the possibilities and limitations of web technologies. Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and can articulate creative concepts to the internal team and clients.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail. Copywriter
Urban Air Market
Urban Air Market
The Nyingma Association of Mandala Organizations (NAMO)