Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by AEROTECH, INC.
Aerotech is seeking a Wiring Assembler to work in our RIDC Park - Pittsburgh PA location.
Since our founding in 1970, Aerotech has been dedicated to designing and manufacturing the most innovative and sought after motion control products for industrial and research customers around the world. Our motion products are used to develop, test, and manufacture high-technology products including smartphones, lightning-fast computer processors, high-end electronics, and breakthrough medical devices, as well as in the exciting fields of scientific research and development. Top-level management welcomes and encourages opinions and ideas from all employees. We value hard work, dedication, and imagination and we've never laid-off an employee. Aerotech products are used to realize technology that makes lives better and leads us into the future. That's what makes us successful!
Essential Job Functions:
- Read and interpret drawings to assemble electronic components
- Wire and assemble cables and electronic sub assemblies
- Rework and repair of electronic assemblies
- Candidates must be able to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions
- Three to five years experience
- Vocational or technical school training is preferred, but not required
- Experience with hand tools, crimpers, and hand soldering preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship. Aerotech does not provide U.S. work authorization sponsorship for this position. OPT and CPT visa holders are not eligible for employment if they will need work authorization sponsorship at any time in the future.