Coordinator of Scheduling and Academic Services
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Hudson Valley Community College
In order to be considered an applicant for this position you must meet the minimum qualifications as stated in this announcement. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and appointment will be contingent upon completion of a background check.
Minimum Requirements: Associates Degree and three years of administrative experience in a customer service setting. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite. Bachelor's Degree and one year of administrative experience in a customer service setting and Banner experience preferred.
Nature and Scope of Duties: The Coordinator of Scheduling and Academic Services reports to the Scheduling Officer and performs the following duties:
- Primary responsibility for the development and maintenance of the credit and credit-free master schedule.
- Coordination of master schedule information necessary for printing of evening and summer publications.
- Prepares faculty payroll and statistical reports that relate to room utilization, faculty load analysis, student contact hours
- Prepares reports when required, and provides information to College personnel.
- Prepares reports when required, and provides information to College personnel regarding the master schedule.
- Assists with classroom space reservations required by on/off campus organizations.
- Coordinates collection of required documents necessary for program evaluation and/or accreditation.
- Coordinates and provides for testing for software upgrades as related to Community and Professional Education, School Programs and Scheduling.
- Performs review and error checking of master schedule (links, contact hours, etc.).
- Assists in training of academic staff with faculty load, master schedule, Curriculog and other areas related to the scheduling office.
- Assists with development and planning of courses for Community & Professional Education.
- Assists in coordination of programs for children, including program development, brochure information, marketing, registration and staff hiring.
- Assist with coordination of day-to-day oversight of programs for children.
- Provides support to customers in person, on the telephone, and via email with questions regarding registration, policies and procedures, and other general office inquiries.
- Coordinates and provides for scanning/archiving projects related to Community & Professional Education, School Programs and Scheduling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Salary Range for this position is $35,000-$39,000.
To apply please visit our web page at before the close date of February 24, 2019.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Hudson Valley Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/ Employer