Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Mcgills
Workshop Supervisors - Various Depot Locations
McGill's buses are Scotland's largest privately owned bus Company and employ around 900 staff within 5 locations in Coatbridge, Barrhead, Greenock, Johnstone and Inchinnan. We currently have positions for Workshop Supervisors (Foreman) at various Depot locations.
With a fleet of over 400 vehicles, the Engineering department is a 7 day a week operation. Each depot has a full maintenance facility and we have two paint and body shops within the business.
These roles are an exciting opportunity to work in a fast moving quality driven environment with great pay and career prospects.
• Supervise all aspects of the Engineering workshop and Vehicle Inspection program
• Ensure all road Safety and Health & Safety standards are satisfied
• Ensure the highest levels of vehicle reliability are achieved
• Manage the manpower resource to provide optimum cover for the business needs
• Ensure that all Quality Standards are achieved and that best practice and efficiency are maintained
• Ensure Company records and Depot Equipment is within compliance to McGill's standards and assist in the smooth operation of the Depot as required by the Engineering Manager
Benefits include Company pension and an excellent salary is on offer.
Successful candidates will hold the correct qualifications and experience for the role