Customer Service Advisor - Derry
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The role of Customer Service Advisor will see you taking full ownership of the mortgage life cycle, speaking to customers and third parties to provide an effective and efficient administrative service.
* Providing excellent customer service is key as the role will see you proactively speak to our customers who are in financial difficulty to find solutions to ensure we receive any outstanding payments.
* You will be expected to work to agreed SLA's and you will be a quality driven individual, making sure you meet the required standards for both transactional and telephony processes. Problem solving will come naturally to you as you will deal with complex customer queries, finding solutions that has the best outcome for all stakeholders.
* Acting with professionalism is with utmost importance as responsibilities of the role also include identifying, handling and recording customer complaints in-line with company policy.
* Although all of the above responsibilities will form part of the Customer Service Advisor role, please note that the percentage of your role may see you work primarily within an administrative or telephony function as we are recruiting for various roles.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience working within a Customer Service role is ideal
* Experience of Credit/Debt Management would be advantageous
* Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience working within Financial Services would be of advantage
* Ability to adhere to strict governance, process and policy
* Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
* Must have 5 GCSE's A-C if no work experience
Start date: We are looking for you to be able to start with on our planned training induction date confirmed in February.
We will invest significant training to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful in the role. Induction & training will be for up to 8 weeks so please make us aware of any holidays you have booked over this period at the point of your application.
A flexible contract working 35 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank-holidays.
Benefits: We offer an excellent benefits package together with a collaborative and engaging working environment
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer