Pest Control Technician
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Due to continued expansion my client requires an experienced Pest Control technician for the Farnham area. The successful applicant will be someone who always aims to deliver a high quality, professional and effective Pest Control service. In return you will benefit from a very competitive salary and great working conditions. Plus the chance to build a career and move into management or specialist pest areas should you wish to.
To carry out in depth and detailed Pest Control inspections of clients premises to promote a Pest free environment.
Liaise with clients across a diverse range of businesses so excellent, verbal and communication skills are required, to provide excellent customer service at all times.
The organisation and running of routine inspections and adhoc work within your designated area and to liaise with Service Control to ensure a smooth operation for the clients.
Undertake regular training to keep up with new skills and legislation and to make sure you are fully confident to provide the best service in the Pest Control industry.
- BPCA/RSPH Level 2 in Pest Management would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills essential.
- A minimum of 1 years Pest Control experience
- Very competitive salary
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme
- Unlimited overtime if you want to do it
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Van available for private use
- Company phone and PPE equipment
- On-going training
To apply for this Pest Control Technician role please email your CV or ring Mark on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat. We have numerous Pest Control roles on our books Nationwide at the moment and confident we can help in your search