Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Central Leeds
My client, an established Rail & Transportation Business, is looking for an experienced Recruitment Professional to help them manage the recruitment of supply of their white collar contractors.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter or experienced Resourcer to help with their ambitious growth plans. Working as part of a small, friendly but busy team, your main duties will include:
• Resourcing candidates for specific vacancies and creating a talent pool for future requirements, you will generally be handling senior level roles
• Rosta and schedule contractors weekly
• Map out market in terms of identify candidates, and tracking them
• Liaise with compliance team to ensure contractors on site meet all requirements
• Face to face registrations of contractors
We're looking for candidates that are:
• Enthusiastic & professional recruiters / resources with the ability to win new clients/contractors
• Well organised
• Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
• Quick thinker / lateral thinker
• Professional as you will be working with senior level candidates
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious recruitment professional to come in and make a mark. In return, my client offers up to 25k basic + Bonus + Pension + Life insurance and the opportunity to progress within the business.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age