Interim Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
This company requires an employee who wants to succeed in each and every task they are given, has a great attention to detail, good telephone manners, works well in a team and individually.
The successful applicant must have over 1 year of Accounts Payable experience.
The experience needed for this role is:
* Processing large volumes of invoices
* Supplier statement reconciliations
* Resolving queries/disputes relating to supplier invoices
* Excel work such as formulas, lookups and pivot tables
* Take on adhoc tasks as required
* Worked with expenses
Desired but not essential experience:
* Extensive SAP knowledge
* Processed invoices with foreign currencies
* Ability to speak multiple languages
* Currently studying or part qualified in ACCA
Availability to Interview: ASAP
Start date: TBC
Salary: £10 - £13 per hour based on experience
If this position is something you feel that you would excel in, please send your CV over with your availability to interview.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy