Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
£7.83 per hour
25 hours Monday - Friday (13.00 - 17.00)
Café West Bury St Edmunds
Verse is part of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our Bury St Edmunds team. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
Main responsibilities for the Catering Assistant:
* Work with an experienced team in a fast-paced kitchen.
* Serving food and drinks on the front counter.
* Help prepare food for service.
* Ensure all food served is of a high standard.
* Lay out coffee shop for service.
* Till and Counter service.
* Collecting and disposing of waste food and materials.
* General cleaning of the Café.
* Washing up / cleaning all items of crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, equipment, etc in accordance with Verse FM Ltd catering policy, reporting and faults or defects noticed to the Catering Manager.
* Adhering to Food, Health and Safety Regulations.
The Catering Assistant will be:
* Proactive and committed.
* Able to be flexible to the days worked.
* Experience in customer facing roles.
* A positive attitude and happy to help where needed.
* Salary £7.83 per hour.
* Company pension scheme.
* Staff shopping discount scheme with LifeWorks.
* Ongoing training and development.
* And much more