OLE Design Engineer - Rail
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: DOE + Excellent flexible benefits (i.e. profit reward scheme, healthcare, gym)
As OLE Design Engineer you will design electrical and OLE designs for a range of clients such as HS2 and Network Rail. You will ensure the successful delivery of technically excellent multidisciplinary rail projects and bids across the UK Rail portfolio.
As Rail OLE Design Engineer your typical activities will be:
* Determining the OLE design requirements from our client brief and be able to make sound decisions and propose the right design solution.
* Produce the required OLE design to multidisciplinary design teams on large or medium sized projects.
* Checking the OLE designs and calculations within implementation and renewal projects.
* Sharing knowledge, best practice and innovation across our business, providing guidance, training and feedback with other related disciplines and skills, locally and across the UK.
* You will have the freedom to work independently, managing your own personal development utilising our in house and external training opportunities.
* Bachelors degree, ideally in Electrical Engineering.
* 3-5 years' experience in OLE design for UK rail projects.
* Competent in the production of drawings using CAD (e.g. Bentley MicroStation) software.
* Competent in the use of design software (e.g. PROL and ELFF).
* Working towards chartership.
Rewards and Benefits
* Work for a leading Consultancy with a range of small and major projects across the UK and internationally.
* Work on the biggest and most prestigious rail projects in the UK for rail clients such as HS2, Network Rail, London Underground and Contractors.
* Supportive, collaborative and flexible working environment.
* Competitive salary at all levels, combined with one of the best benefit packages in the sector.
* Profit share scheme, paid twice a year based on company profit.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute at or call (phone number removed)
Applications will be kept confidential and details will only be shared with potential employers with your consent